With a few modifications, this recipe can be both GF and dairy-free. What a delicious way to start the day: warm pancakes topped with buttery spread and real maple syrup! And for a special summertime surprise, add a few fresh blueberries while cooking!
- 1 cup rice flour
- 3 TBS tapioca flour
- 1/3 cup potato starch
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 eggs
- 3 TBS canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla (omit if using vanilla flavored milk)
- 2 cups milk (I used vanilla almond milk)
- Mix dry ingredients together in bowl.
- In separate bowl mix eggs, milk vanilla, and oil.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients. Some lumps should remain.
- Pour batter onto griddle, flipping when edges are dry and bubbles appear on surface.
Fluffy pancakes that taste great and freeze well! Serve with butter and fresh maple syrup on top!